In a message, Michael Lordi, Elliott Group’s CEO, detailed the actions Elliott has taken to combat COVID-19.
1. Implemented a severely restrictive travel policy for international and domestic travel for employees
and customers. However, we will continue to respond to customer emergencies.
2. Limited face-to-face contact by enabling and equipping employees who are able to work remotely.
3. Limited customer visits to the fullest extent possible, while actively encouraging the use of
alternative virtual meeting methods.
4. Limited internal meetings to as small a group as possible, but not to exceed 10 attendees. This is
in line with CDC/WHO guidelines.
5. Cancelled or postponed facility visits from sales representatives, suppliers, and
other business partners.
6. Reinforced social distancing, personal hygiene, and enhanced cleaning procedures in all company
Turbomachinery Blog features postings from experts in all areas of turbomachinery, such as: gas turbines, machine diagnostics, materials, repairs, and aftermarket parts, and encourages users to participate, with reader engagement and interaction as its primary purpose.
|There are no products|