World forum for the Process Industries
- Air Pollution Control Equipment Manufacturers Association (APCEMA)
APCEMA of Australia is the national body representing the interests of companies involved in the dust and fume control industry. APCEMA was formed in 1987 to provide a technical expertise resource for governments and industry, and to enhance the skills of designers, users and specifiers of air pollution control equipment.
- Alliance to Save Energy
- American Consulting Engineers Council
- American Council For An Energy Efficient Economy
- American Gear Manufacturers Association
- American National Standards Institute
ANSI promotes and facilitates voluntary consensus standards and conformity assessment systems.
- The American Petroleum Institute
API provides technical services and related public policy development and advocacy research to government and industry organizations.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- American Society for Nondestructive Testing
ASNT provide technical and other information on nondestructive testing and services.
- American Society for Testing and Materials
ASTM has developed and published 10,000 technical standards, which are used by industries worldwide.
- Association of Energy Engineers
- Canadian District Energy Association
- Combined Heat & Power Association UK)
- Cooling Technology Institute
The Cooling Technology Institute is a non-profit, self-governing technical association. It is dedicated to improvement in technology, design, performance and maintenance of evaporative heat transfer systems. In addition, water and air pollution have always been and will continue to be of prime concern to CTU and its members.
- Council of Industrial Boiler Owners
- Cooling Technology Institute
- Environmental Industries Commission (EIC)
EIC is an association of over 200 environmental technology equipment and services suppliers that works to promote constructive cooperation between the regulated, the regulators, and the UK’s environmental technology suppliers who serve them.
- EPRI – Electric Power Research Institute
An independent, nonprofit center for public interest energy and environmental research
- Euroheat & Power, unichal
- Fluid Sealing Association
- Geothermal Resources Council
- Hydraulic Institute
- Institute of Clean Air Companies
The nonprofit national association of companies that supply air pollution monitoring and control systems, equipment, and services for stationary sources.
- International Cogeneration Alliance
- International Emissions Trading Association
- Linda Hall Library of Science, Engineering and Technology
- Laboratory for Energy Conversion, Zurich, Switzerland
- Machinery Information Management Open Systems Alliance (MIMOSA)
The alliance consists of end-users and vendors who are interested in promoting open, network-able computerized machinery information systems. A major focus is to provide recommendations and conventions to unify machinery data taken from digital control systems, condition monitoring systems, computerized maintenance management systems, and operational logs in order to provide companies with the ability to create comprehensive machine information.
- National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors
Information on the boiler and pressure vessel industry including safety, statistics, National Board jurisdictional laws, and general facts about the organization.
- National Association of Energy Service Companies
- National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners
- National Association of State Energy Officials
- National Information Center for Reliability Engineering, University of Maryland
Supported in part by the Center for Reliability Engineering, University of Maryland at College Park, and IEEE Reliability Society. Links are provided to frequently asked questions, tools, standards and handbooks, news items, employment opportunities, educational resources, professional societies, hot topics, and reliability research
- National Research Council Canada
Canada’s national aerospace laboratory undertakes research and development in matters affecting the design, manufacture, performance, use and safety of gas turbine engines.
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- PanGlobal Training Systems
Power Engineers training systems and products
- Society for Machinery Failure Prevention
The Society provides the mechanism for effective interchange of technical information among segments of the scientific and engineering communities in order to gain a better understanding of the processes of mechanical failures
- Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP)
The Society is dedicated to excellence in maintenance and reliability in all types of manufacturing and service organizations, and to promote maintenance excellence worldwide.
- Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers (STLE)
STLE works to advance the knowledge and application of the science of lubrication engineering and tribology. Its mission is to advance the science of tribology and the practice of lubrication engineering in order to foster innovation, improve the performance of equipment and products, conserve resources, and protect the environment.
- Turbine Cowboy
A website for GE Field Engineering Program (FEP) graduates and other field engineers working in power generation.
- Turbine Inlet Cooling Association
- The Turbomachinery Laboratory at the Texas A&M University
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Energy Information Administration
- U.S. Export Pavillion
The U.S. Export Pavilion will help businesses increase their international sales. They will provide “one-stop shopping” for your export needs.
- U.S. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy