Attend this exclusive Editor's Series Webinar: Is Hydrogen the Answer to Low-Emissions Turbomachinery?
Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 11am EDT| 8am PDT| 4pm BST|5pm CEST
This webcast offers an overview of the various elements of the hydrogen economy, the different types of hydrogen (gray, blue, green), where turbomachinery fits into the hydrogen economy, the challenges involved (the design of combustors, pipelines etc.), and the economics of hydrogen. It answers questions such as:
- How likely is a truly hydrogen-based economy? How long will it be before it takes shape?
- How is it possible to achieve CO2 neutral flexible dispatchable power in the energy transition and what is its implementation path?
- What will be the role of hydrogen gas turbines from a user perspective?
- What kind of hydrogen partnership opportunities exist for gas turbine retrofits?
- What is needed to provide complete upgrade packages to support the value chain of hydrogen implementation within existing gas turbine power plants?
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understanding the opportunities that may exist along the turbomachinery supply chain from hydrogen
- How will existing power plants, oil & gas, and industrial facilities need to be remodeled/adjusted to include hydrogen-related equipment
- How will turbomachinery evolve, how can current equipment be upgraded, and what technical challenges need to be overcome.
Who Should Attend:
- Power plant owners, operators, and maintenance personnel
- Oil & gas facility owners, operators, and maintenance personnel
- Industrial facility owners, operators, and maintenance personnel
- Turbomachinery manufacturers and designers
- Turbomachinery supply chain and aftermarket partners
- Control and software vendors and operators
Speakers: Geert Laagland, Director of Engineering at Vattenfall, Co-Chairman of ETN Global’s Hydrogen Working Group
Peter Stuttaford, CEO, Ansaldo Thomassen
Pierre Dechamps, Ambassador at EU Climate Pact. Senior Advisor at FTI Consulting
Presented by Turbomachinery International and ETN.